Subject: Information pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679
Company: Ukulele Viaggi of Ancona Tommaso - Operational Headquarters Via Dalmazia, 437 - 51100 Pistoia
Registered office: Via Chiesa Nuova n. 6, 51100 Pistoia - VAT number 01441480470 – Tax code NCNTMS58P16A662H
Pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (hereinafter "Privacy Code") and art. 13 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter "GDPR 2016/679"), laying down provisions for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, we wish to inform you that the personal data you provide will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations to which Ukulele Viaggi di Ancona Tommaso is bound.
Holder of the treatment
Purpose of the processing
The personal data you provide are necessary for the obligations required by law (tax obligations), and to be contacted by our office in case of urgent communications or commercial purposes relating to our business (our new services, travel proposals, appointments)
Methods of treatment and conservation
The processing will be carried out in an automated and/or manual form, in compliance with the provisions of art. 32 of the GDPR 2016/679 and Annex B of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Articles 33-36 of the Code) on security measures, by persons specifically appointed and in compliance with the provisions of art. 29 GDPR 2016/679. We point out that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 GDPR 2016/679, subject to your free and explicit consent expressed at the bottom of this information, your personal data will be kept for the period of time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected and processed.
Scope of communication and dissemination
We also inform you that the data collected will never be disclosed and will not be communicated without your explicit consent, except for the necessary communications that may involve the transfer of data to public bodies, consultants or other subjects for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way. Your personal data may also be transferred, limited to the purposes indicated above, in the following states:
- EU countries;
- Safe states outside the EU.
Special categories of personal data
Pursuant to articles 26 and 27 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and articles 9 and 10 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, data that can be classified as "particular categories of personal data" are neither collected nor processed, that is, data that reveal "racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, as well as genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify a natural person, data relating to the health or sexual life or sexual orientation of the person ". These categories of data may be processed only with your free and explicit consent, expressed in writing at the bottom of this information.
Your data will not be transferred either to member states of the European Union or to third countries outside the European Union.
Existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling
The DATA CONTROLLER does not adopt any automated decision-making process, including profiling, referred to in Article 22, paragraphs 1 and 4, of EU Regulation no. 679/2016.
Rights of the interested party
At any time, you can exercise, pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and articles from 15 to 22 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, the right to:
- ask for confirmation of the existence or not of their personal data;
- obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the retention period;
- obtain the correction and deletion of data;
- obtain the limitation of the processing;
- obtain data portability, i.e. receive them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without hindrance;
- oppose the processing at any time and also in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes;
- oppose an automated decision-making process relating to natural persons, including profiling;
- ask the data controller to access personal data and to correct or delete them or limit their processing or to oppose their processing, in addition to the right to data portability;
- revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.